Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey, Trot, Trot, Trot

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone and once again I feel as if I have gained an extra 10 pounds. I had a super-fantastic Turkey Day and am already anxiously awaiting next year's. Here's a glimpse into my 2010 Thanksgiving...

The "Welcome Wagon"as I pull into the drive.

First order of business-check on animals.

New baby goats!

Darn cute!

A majority of my eggs come from these babies. I thank you all.

Cow on the left is a tidbit rude.

Boots.

Favorite place to bake.

I made this.

Believe me, their bark is far worse than their bite.

In our 20s and still fighting in the backseat. We may never grow out of this. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Hey, baby.


Grandma Dot is rearing and ready to go for Christmas.

Just getting the ol' vitals checked.

Perhaps, med school is in my future....nah.

We had gorgeous weather all break.

Huggin' on "Tootsie-girl."

Fall, are you sure you can't stick around a little longer?

Best seat in the whole house. :)

Table full of pure bliss.

Now, I know why he volunteers to cut the meat off the turkey...

I am thankful for seconds (and thirds).

Goober cousin.

Most families play card games, watch movies, etc....well, we do that too, most of the time...

Zeroed in on Mr. Tom Turkey for next year. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment