Friday, November 12, 2010

Fact: Someone Made Me Cookies


That's right, someone made me cookies. This time I wasn't the one creaming the butter and sugar, preheating the oven, and washing the dishes.

It was pretty awesome. And the cookies?? They were pretty awesome, too. Not only was I given homemade cookies, I was also given two kinds of cookies. Oh, yes, variety.

The first cookie was this nice, coconut cookie.


Chewy, full of shredded coconut, these cookies were quite delectable.

The second cookie was this baby right here and my fave of the two.


A dense, chocolate cookie loaded with chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Why, hello winning combination. I even got one warm, fresh out of the oven. Mmm....

Shout out to Derek for making these cookies. Well done, sir! I'll get the recipes from him and put 'em up here ASAP, cause seriously you need to make them, give them to someone and make their day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment