Friday, December 17, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Cookies! Day 5


I AM D-O-N-E!!!! My last final was taken this morning! No more class, no more homework, no more reading, no more SCHOOL (for the next 5 weeks)! I'm slightly excited, if you can't tell. ;) To celebrate my "doneness" with school, I got in a nice workout, made some pasta, bought a vintage button up, and made some yummy cookies. Now I won't be posting about those yummy cookies, we will wait till tomorrow, but here are some other cookies that are equal in yumminess.

Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms. Oh, yeeeaahhh. Like those peanut butter cookies with the Kisses, but 10X better, cause it's a Reese's cup. Duh. And for the Christmas song, an all-time fave, Eartha Kitt with Santa Baby. Sing it, lady.

Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms

1 roll of peanut butter cookie dough or your fave p.b. cookie recipe
1 bag of mini Reese's peanut butter cups

I made my own dough.


Cause peanut butter is AWWWWEEEESSSOOMMMEEE.


I am notorious for adding more peanut butter than what the recipe calls for, see...


Those hands in the background? I've got the greatest friends. Ever. They unwrap p.b. cups for me.


And pose. Can you say, "Hand model." Nice nails, Kourt.







Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Shape dough into 1 1/2 in. balls and place into an ungreased mini muffin pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press Reese's cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment