Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...


I am currently sitting in my parent's kitchen, watching the brosef and Poppa B. cook breakfast. And I just got 10 hours of sweet, sweet sleep. Life is good. I'm savoring each hour of this entire weekend, because this next week of school is going to be blah. Yes, "blah." Sadness...

But in the meantime, I will enjoy swapping Easter candy with the siblings (22 and I still get an Easter basket, SCORE!), playing with the niece, chillin' with the 'rents, celebrating Easter weekend, and making these cookies.


They're fun and colorful, no?


These are Peter Cottontail worthy. You should make them.


I used Grandma Dot's sugar cookie recipe (cause it's the best!) and a simple royal icing to decorate. Happy Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment