Thursday, October 6, 2011

What I'm Currently Noshing On...


I haven't documented anything I have baked in awhile, so to make up for the lack of sugary delights I present, "What Allison Usually Eats, Cause Unfortunately It Is Not Cupcakes, Cookies, Brownies 24/7." Whew, that was a lengthy title.

Today's lunch was a salad. Here's the thing, I LOVE salad. I'm a big believer in fruit in salad. If a salad lacks said fruit, I think it's just a sorry excuse of a cut up plant. Who wants to eat that?

We'll start with this delicious Bartlett pear.

Chop, chop and onto a bed of romaine lettuce.

Then a handful of dried cranberries. Yay antioxidants!


Then some crunch. Almonds, baby.

It would probably help if I chopped these up, but alas, I'm lazy.

Mmm...feta. The cheese that tastes betta. (See what I did there?
Course you did. You loved it.)



Almost ready for chowing down.

A little drizzling of balsamic vinaigrette....

And voila! That easy and that yummy.

1 comment: