Monday, May 23, 2011

Hooray! for May

Many May things to Hooray! for...

Hooray for...

Hiking

Freshly gathered eggs

Winning

Zombies...in China

Awards...for things I cannot explain

Hammocks

Graduations and a darn, good-lookin' family, if I do say so, muhself ;)

Chocolate cake...in a cup...made in the microwave...in less than 5 minutes.

Yes. It does exist! And oh goodness, is it GOOD.

I am definitely in for it. Oy vey. Apologies to my teeth and my waist line. And your teeth and your waist line.







Now, people, this is where you add some nice, cold ice cream to this piping hot treasure of a treat.

I am not a real big fan of the cold stuff, so I reached for this...

Yep, I went there with the moo-moo juice.

Holy yum.

Moist, Rich, Fudgy, Chocolate Cake in a Cup
adapted from Instructables

4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
4 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. oil
3 tbsp. chocolate chips (Or, whatev you find in your cupboard at the time! I used chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.)
splash of vanilla (totally forgot to add this, but it was still delish)
(The original recipe calls for eggs, BUT by omitting them, you get a fudgier cake.)

Combine all ingredients in a big coffee cup/mug. Place in microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Take out. DEVOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment